Greetings Tyger Populace!
We are seeking Bid Packages for the events listed below. I have included some important information regarding some of them (such as preferred dates, or required region). The due dates for the bids do not align with EK Law. We have been granted a variance to allow for an extended bid time, given the current event season ramping up quickly.
- Fall Coronation – due July 1, 2022
- The preferred date requested by Their Highnesses is October 1, 2022. The backup date, per EK Law, is September 24, 2022.
- Fall Crown Tournament – Northern Region – due July 31, 2022
- The rotation for Fall Crown Tournament is the Northern Region. The preferred date is November 5, 2022 with the backup date of November 12, 2022. Of particular note, the victors of this Crown Tournament will be the seated Crown for Pennsic 50. We anticipate the pool of entrants to be large. Please consider this in your event bid planning.
** Either (or both) Coronation or Crown Tournament should include Youth Champions in its Bid Package
- EK Twelfth Night – due August 31, 2022
- Per EK Law, the date of this should be the first or second Saturday after January 1, 2023
These Champions events are held during the Winter reign, and will put the Kingdom back on the proper Champions cycles. It is vital you discuss event bids for Champions with the current Champions to ensure they are available for the date and location you are submitting.
- Crown’s Rapier Championships – due July 31, 2022
- Crown’s Bardic Championships – due July 31, 2022
- Crown’s Arts & Sciences Championships – due July 31, 2022
Magistra Audrye Beneyt
Source: EK Gazette