Rapier Marshals of the East, this coming Pennsic is an Eastern year. That means, among other things, that we are responsible for marshal coverage of the Rapier field for the entirety of the War. If you are going to be at Pennsic and have a few hours to spare, please go to this Google Speadsheet and sign up for a shift that works for you. It’s a great way to meet folks from all over and help everyone have fun playing our game.
There are instructions on the first tab of the spreadsheet, but I will duplicate them here:
- Rapier Field coverage is from the first Monday of Peace Week through the last Friday of War Week.
- The Rapier Field is closed during Rapier War Points, but signups for those shifts will still be requested so we can have coverage if the War Point is moved or delayed.
- Select the appropriate sheet (at the bottom of the page) to view and sign up for a specific day and/or War Point.
- Sign up for as many shifts as you want!
- Each shift has a Marshal in Charge (MIC) and backup. If you’re the first person to sign up for shift, please sign up for the MIC slot.
- If you are a Marshal in Training and want to help, there’s no need to sign up, just show up and present yourself to the MIC.
- Please provide your SCA name with any titles as you would like it to appear on the roster in the Marshal’s Tent.
- Email addresses will be used to send reminders and to check on you if you don’t show up for your shift. If you would prefer not to provide an email address publicly, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org